License Master
Click on the License type to request a master license.

Click on the song title below to request a song license.
Product containing the master to be licensed.

Note: Music Services, Inc. does not sell tracks. If you need the music to the master you are licensing, you will need to either purchase a legal copy or contact the record label directly.

John Michael Talbot
Troubadour for the Lord Records
TitleCompanyRelease numbers
Cave of the HeartTroubadour for the Lord RecordsTDD4632/749383463223: CD - Compact Disc, TDR4632/7 ...