5. How do we seek permission to use accompaniment tracks that are produced by Word Music, LLC, Lillenas, LifeWay, or PraiseGathering?
First, please click Search , then select masters and find the title you want to license. If you can't find the title you are looking for you can email your request to:
For Word-produced accompaniment tracks, email Word
For Lillenas accompaniment tracks, email Lillenas
For LifeWay accompaniment tracks, email LifeWay
For PraiseGathering accompaniment tracks, email PraiseGathering.
You may also fax your request to 615-371-1351. Please include the following information about your project in your request:
- Title of the song(s)
- Writer(s) of the song(s)
- If using Choral Trax, the name of the collection
- Title of your project
- # of copies you are making
- The configuration(s) e.g. CD, VHS, DVD, CD-ROM
- Your physical mailing address
- The name of the person or organization that is to appear on license.
- The duration of the each song.
- Product number of CD you are taking the track from (usually found on the spine of the jewel case) the numbers are structured as follows: 0 80689 64127 5 or 45757-0988-3.
- If using these songs and masters in connection with a visual image, please include a description of the visual images, and how the songs and recordings are being used e.g. background, onscreen vocal performance.
Due to the high volume of requests, the amount of research involved, and the various levels of approval your request will have to go through, it may take 4 to 5 weeks for you to receive your license. We are unable to respond directly to each request as they come in. Rest assured, we will process your request as quickly as possible.
- Word does not allow any master use licensing of their Studio Series or Visual accompaniment tracks.
- For PraiseHymn accompaniment tracks, email PraiseHymn.